Sport Picks Report for Thursday: CFB and NBA Picks and Predictions
CFB and NBA picks and predictions for Wednesday. Sport Picks Report is once again here to supply you with the latest stats and trends and premium sports picks. So follow or fade the pro sports handicappers on your way to some Wednesday CFB and NBA winners or formulate your own personal picks!
(NBA) Bobcats +2-
(CFB) Ohio -3
1500♦ Denver Nuggets +2.5
20* Ohio -2½
500* BG + 3
500* BG/OHIO under 48
500* Brooklyn/ Miami over 207
Marquee – Bowling Green +2
Totals 4 You
Bowling Green/Ohio over 48 1/2
Orlando/Minnesota over 194
Toronto/Dallas over 196
LA Lakers/Utah over 195 1/2
Detroit/Sacramento under 190 1/2
Memphis Grizzlies +1
NBA – Boston Celtics : u187
NBA – Boston Celtics : -10
10 units: Bowling Green (+2½)
100* Ohio -2.5
50* Houston Rockets -2.5
5* (NBA) LA Clippers +2
4* (NBA) Philadelphia 76ers +1
3* (NCAAF) Ohio -3
BOWLING GREEN +3 -122
NBA- LA/UTAH UNDER 195.5 -110
Boca Juniors + Arsenal de Sarandi OVER 2
Manchester United -0,0.5
Wednesday NBA Stats and Trends
– Heat is 3-0 at home (2-1 as home fave) winning by 13-3-25 points.
– Magic won two of first three games (3-0 vs spread). Minnesota won two of its first three games, coming back from 22 down in second half to win at Brooklyn Monday.
– Hornets won two of first three games (3-0 vs spread).
– Houston won two of first three games; road team won all three.
– Milwaukee won its first two games, by 11-3 points. Grizzlies won two of their first three games.
– Mavericks won three of their first four games (2-0 as home fave).
– Cavaliers covered three of their first four games. Golden State is 2-1-1 vs spread this year, but was underdog in all four games.
– Spurs won first four games, winning only road game at New Orleans.
– Charlotte lost 24 of its last 25 games. Suns lost three of first four games, with losses by 2-25-21 points.
– Boston lost two of first three games; only win by 3 vs Washington. Wizards lost first two games, by 3-10 points, scoring 85 ppg.
– Nets split their first two games, both at home.
– Atlanta split its first two games, with road teams winning both tilts. Pacers lost last two road games, by 1-22 points.
– 76ers lost last two games, by 16-22 points.
– Nuggets lost three of their first four games (0-3 on road).
– Raptors lost three of their first four games.
– Lakers, Utah both lost three of their first four games.
– Sacramento lost three of first four games, but won only home game by a hoop. Pistons lost their first four games (1-3 vs spread).
– Clippers lost last two games, at home to Warriors/Cavaliers.
– Under is 8-3 in last eleven Charlotte games.
– 10 of last 11 Washington games stayed under total.
– Three of four Miami games went over the total.
– Three of four Indiana games stayed under the total.
– Three of last four Minnesota games went over the total.
– Four of last five New Orleans games stayed under total.
– Three of last four Denver road games stayed under total.
– First three Memphis games went over the total.
– First four Dallas games went over the total.
– Three of four Laker games went over the total.
– Three of four Sacramento games stayed under total.
– Last three Cleveland games went over the total.
– All four Clipper games went over the total.
Tags: 5Lines picks, 5Lines sports picks, Arsenal De Sarandi, basketball crusher, Bayern 2, BetterSoccerTips, Boca Juniors, Boston Celtics, Bowling Green Ohio, Cappers Access, Cappers Access free picks, Cfb, CFB picks, Charlie Sports, College football picks, College Picks, daily sports picks, Denver Nuggets, expert sports picks, Football Crusher, free cfb, free CFB picks, free nba picks, free sport picks, free sports picks, Handicapping Kings, Houston Rockets, Jack Jones, Jack Jones handicapper, Jack Jones sports picks, JackpotSoccerTips, Jimmy Boyd, Jimmy Boyd picks, Jimmy Boyd sports picks, Kelso handicapper, Kelso sports picks, La Clippers, La Lakers, Memphis Grizzlies, Nba Bobcats, Nba Picks, Nba Predictions, Nba Stats, Nba Winners, Northcoast Marquee pick, Northcoast picks, Paul Leiner handicapper, Paul Leiner picks, Paul Leiner sports picks, Philadelphia 76ers, premium sports picks, soccer crusher, Sport Picks, sport picks report, Sports Betting, sports betting picks, Sports Handicappers, sports picks, sports picks report, sports picks reports, sports predictions, Teddy Covers picks, Teddy Covers sports picks, Three Games, Totals 4 You, Totals 4 You picks, totals for you, Trace Adams, Trace Adams picks, Trace Adams sports picks